A PRECISELY ADJUSTABLE MOUTHPIECE FOR A COMFORTABLE FIT
This special mandibular advancement device was developed due to a high volume of requests received from doctors and patients alike. It is medically proven to work, and it is highly cost-effective in comparison with other more expensive, invasive treatments.
Still using the original ‘boil and bite’ technology, the SleepPro Contour allows you to adjust and experiment with the amount of advancement needed to stop your snoring by using interchangeable straps, whilst still ensuring maximum comfort and the closest fit without selecting a mouthpiece like Custom which has full customisation.
HOW DO THE INTERCHANGEABLE STRAPS WORK?
The interchangeable straps allow incremental precise advancement of the lower jaw, restoring the tension in the upper airway and preventing the soft pallet from collapsing and obstructing the upper airway. This prevents snoring. If you find your selected tension straps do not stop you, select the next pair down, or if the first setting is too far forward, try the next pair of longer straps.
HOW TO FIT YOUR CONTOUR MOUTHPIECE
- Secure the fitting handle to the upper and lower trays, and immerse
the mouthpiece in freshly boiled water for 3 minutes.
- Remove it and bite down into the trays.
- Mould the mouth-piece around your teeth using your fingers.
- Remove it and place it in cold water for your mouthpiece to set.
- Attach one of the seven pairs of tension straps. We recommend that
you start with the longest size.
- You can download full detailed instructions using the link below.
CLAIM A DISCOUNT AS AN EXISTING CUSTOMER
Make sure you register to receives updates and discounts on future products